This material has not been reviewed, approved or issued by HUD, FHA or any government agency. The company is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or any other government agency.
©2022 Family First Funding LLC, 44 Washington Street, Suite 200, Toms River, NJ 08753, 1-800-542-7895, Licensed Mortgage Banker, NMLS #810371. For licensing information, go to: www.fam1fund.com/licensing or www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Arizona Mortgage Banker License #1032351; Licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #41DBO-73160; Georgia Mortgage Lender Licensee #63359; Massachusetts Mortgage Broker-Lender License #MC810371; Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance; Licensed Mortgage Banker-NYS Department of Financial Services-in-state branch address 50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 503, Uniondale, NY 11553; Rhode Island Licensed Lender; Texas Mortgage Banker Registration-branch address 44 Washington Street, Suite 200 Toms River, NJ 08753. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to an application, credit review, appraisal and underwriting approval. All rates and terms quoted herein are for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
FAMILY FIRST FUNDING BRANCHES & STATE DISCLAIMERS:
FLORIDA Branch Locations
- Coral Springs, FL: 1401 N University Drive, Suite 407, Coral Springs, FL 33071 – NMLS #1875760
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: 1625 SE 17th Street, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316 – NMLS #1909057
- Orlando, FL: 2500 S Kirkman Road, Room 100, Orlando, FL 32811 – NMLS #2427695 – Lenders One Powered by Family First Funding is a registered d/b/a of Family First Funding LLC.
- Vero Beach, FL: 1555 Indian River Blvd, Office Suite #B115, Vero Beach, FL 32960 – NMLS #2363019
NEW JERSEY Branch Locations
- Red Bank, NJ: 280 Highway 35, Suite 400, Red Bank, NJ 07701 – NMLS #1195708 – Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance; Licensed Mortgage Banker-NYS Department of Financial Services-in-state branch address 50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 503, Uniondale, NY 11553.
- Toms River, NJ: 1310 Hooper Avenue, 2nd Floor, Toms River, NJ 08753 – NMLS #1540360 – Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance.
NEW YORK Branch Locations
- Uniondale, NY: 50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 503 Uniondale, NY 11553 – NMLS #1540359 – Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance; Licensed Mortgage Banker-NYS Department of Financial Services-in-state branch address 50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 503, Uniondale, NY 11553.
All mortgage origination services are provided by Family First Funding LLC, a state licensed mortgage lender, which is licensed or otherwise exempt from state licensing in the states in which it originates mortgage loans. All real estate services are provided by the advertised licensed real estate company and realtor, which is licensed in states in which it provides real estate services. This is a joint educational effort. Originator and realtor are not affiliated, and neither has received any compensation or other incentive from the other to provide this joint educational effort. Nothing herein shall be construed as an endorsement. Consumers can shop for applicable settlement service providers.
LOAN PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
Certain restrictions apply. For qualified borrowers only. All offers of credit are subject to credit and underwriting approval. For example, the monthly payment amount on a 30-year fixed-rate conventional loan of $225,0000 at 5.625% interest with a 75% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1,295.23. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for this loan is 5.925%. The monthly payment amount does not include taxes or insurance premiums. If taxes and/or insurance premiums are added to your repayment amount, the actual monthly payment amount will be greater. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply. This is an example and is for illustrative purposes only.
Please note that by refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.