Do you already know where you fit in? See Our Openings
Did you know that there are grants that help homebuyers lower the amount they need for a down payment? Down Payment Assistance (DPA) loans help with grants or low-interest loans to help you get into a home for less.
Grant amounts and programs vary by state and county, so get connected with a loan officer today to find out what’s available in your area. You could qualify for thousands towards your down payment.
DPA Loan FACTS:
- Down payment assistance between 3-6% of the sale price of your chosen home
- DPA used in conjunction with an approved mortgage program; typically an FHA or Conventional loan.
- Higher minimum credit scores needed
- Household income qualifications typically maxed at the area median income or state median income
- Home must be within local purchase price limits
- Great for low- to moderate-income buyers
- Primary Homes Only
- First-Time Home Buyer Only
What Our Customers Are Saying
Everyone we came across at the company made our process a lot less stressful. They answered all our questions and made sure we handed everything that needed to be handed in on time. Thanks!
Paul K. / Homebuyer, NJ
We highly recommend Family First as they are an amazing team, efficient, honest and always available! Not only would I recommend Family First to my clients, I do use them for our family's mortgage needs!
Lisa C. / Real Estate Agent, FL
Great service, very professional. Highly recommended!
Christofer V. / Homebuyer, TX
Expertise, open communication at all times, and complete confidence knowing that my Buyer was wonderfully serviced and their loan would close!
Laure M. / Real Estate Agent, NJ
It was a smooth process from start to finish and I appreciate the time each of them took to answer any questions I may have had with respect to the process, the paperwork, etc. They were all incredibly kind, helpful, and responsive no matter how small the question may have been, and as a first time homebuyer I am very grateful for that.
Jessica S. / Homebuyer, NJ