“I’m not GOOD on social media…What can I do to stand out?”
That’s a common phrase that we tend to hear, along with others:
- I’m not good on social media, so I don’t use it
- I’m too shy
- It’s so complicated for me
But the truth is that not using social media to market your brand, expand your business, or connect with more people is damaging your business more than your lack of skill or confidence with it.
Social media is a powerful tool for connecting with the public and building a strong online presence. It’s one of the most effective channels to connect with target audiences, build your brand, and stay informed of mortgage industry trends.
With so many users and businesses vying for attention on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, standing out can be challenging. However, with passion and consistency, showing your personality and what you’re able to do for help others can map out your own journey to success.
Here are some tips for making your social media accounts stand out:
- Develop a consistent brand identity: Use the same profile picture, bio, and color scheme across all your social media accounts to create a cohesive brand image. This makes it easy for people to recognize your brand and helps build trust.
- Interact with your audience: Respond to comments, messages, and mentions to build a relationship with your followers. By interacting with your audience, you can learn more about what they want to see from you and tailor your content accordingly.
- Collaborate with other accounts: Partnering with other accounts in your niche can help you reach new audiences and gain valuable exposure. Collaborations are a great way to increase your reach and gain more followers.
What should real estate agents post on social media?
- Client Testimonials
- New Loan Products Available
- Milestones and Rankings
- Work Anniversaries
- Local and National Real Estate News
- Listings & Open Houses
- Real Estate or Mortgage Glossary Terms
- Client Closings
By following these tips, you can create a strong and memorable presence on social media and increase your reach and engagement. The most important thing is: GET SOCIAL. Show who you are, offer your audience help and guidance, and give them solutions on how to get the house of their dreams (they’ll follow you for that)! 😊
At Family First Funding, we offer many co-branded social solutions for you and your loan officer to gain reach. To connect with an FFF loan officer today, click here!
need more info about this topic?
We’re all about educating our buyers. If you’d like to talk to someone to get more information, or need additional resources, get in touch and we’ll connect you with someone with the knowledge to help.